If you want to send and receive an SMS using java code then, first of all, you have to write a java code that supports your API. You can also...
The SMS gateway is a platform which allows users to send or receive SMS from one computer to another under the telecommunications network. Most of the SMS gateways supports media transmutation from email and other formats.
It is very simple to create you own SMS gateway if your technique is right. Most of the startups want to create their own SMS Gateway so that they can send bulk SMS without any hassle. In case you want to integrate bulk SMS service with any applications then you have to integrate API with the respective application because of user verification.
Create your own SMS gateway
Moreover, creating an SMS Gateway requires good experience in this industry. So it is a big challenge for those who don’t have much knowledge about this term. Here we explained things which you requires to create your own SMS gateway:
1) First of all, you need a well-experienced team who can take care of the integration part of API, User Interface, user dashboard design and others
2) Sales & Marketing team that can generate clients for your business
3) Then designed one dedicated technical support team that can handle all the queries related to the services and products.
4) The important factor that one should keep in mind while creating an SMS gateway is how to deal with clients and operators to deal with them for a low cost.
5) Make sure about the quality of services that you will offer to your clients.
These are some important points that one should take one should take care before creating their own SMS Gateway. These points will help you to set up your gateway in a more efficient way.